Last Paper Syndrom!!

12:21 PM

Assalammualaikum....
First thing first, I want to congrats myself for being tough through this semester.
I'm not done my final exam yet but yeah, one more paper leave.
It seems like I already start losing my ways, what should I do during two days before my last paper?...yes I should study, but....
I was wake up in the morning, then eat but mostly not, look out the window, then see the sky, watch the birds drama, flying up and flying down without sound...I breath in and breath out...say hi to my fans from the window feelings like a celebrity...(this one should be my dream once I take a nap)...

Huh,,,living at high floor is always be my dreams to enjoy this kind of moment.
And well, not bad....
Though, I wish...I could have a rooftop house, so I can laying down under the sky and staring at the stars every night. overthinking!!

Haaah, It's called my syndrome of last paper...thinking out of track. My mind was flying back home.
"Mind....Back to the track....Back to the track!!...don't go astray to Busan...there is zombies attack!! They will eat your brain and you can't sit for last paper then...back to the track!!"
eh....-_- I'm nonsense~~stop it

Misi-misi mencari mood study....I need foooddddssss!! a lot of foods....
Ok bai...you are allowed to judge me...."kuat makan"
That is the only strength I can put in SWOT analysis for my own self.
Actually, I also searching for....my study moods....
"moods..moods...where are you? don't you miss me here waiting for you?" -_-

GLOBAL FINANCE!!! I'll fight for you.
No matter what, you are still my last paper...remember that....ok?
Nothing can change, bak kata pepatah orang2 modern....
"The best person always comes late, and the person is you...ciacia"
eh, not related meh? or it should be....
"The best paper always comes late, and the paper is you" (no ciacia)
Kbai....

Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form