Study week....just eat!!!!

8:00 AM

As'salam,
Recently, I'm thinking too much. About trivial things, important things, the most important thing...its included all level of concerns, Day fulls of anxiety. I'm dying with my overthinking.

I found the way that I realize, I've to eat....eat....eat....to forget it.
And the solution work better. I eat a lot during 3 days of my study weeks. living in other place, I was treated fairly well, comfort to get rest even its not comfort in afternoon because of the temperature. I eat a lot....yes the solution is here in this point. Eat the best meals for free is something you must be grateful of.

I'm not a type of person who can enjoy a group study because I preferred to study alone. Added, foods beside me. Foods can make me relief, so I eat my study week well not even eat during my study week. Its mean, the day to be a food hunter.

Banyak makan boleh mematikan hati....
I know about this before you try to remind me.
This words is used depended on situation.
Ok, nothing else to said, I want to go to eat.
Just want to mention about that 3 days of great holiday.



Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form