Randomly thought

12:53 PM


|| Assalammualaikum ||

Today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday...
Saja nak cakap, to ensure yang aku masih kenal turutan hari walaupun dah lama tak tengok kalendar sejak bercuti.

As we know, feeling depressed isn't good for us....it isn't good for our health.
I'm not going to talk about having depression because I'm trying to avoid it.

I hate to get interrupt with people yang suka bermain dengan kata-kata...don't ever ask about my daily life even you just mean to care.
ody eat?, what I'm doin'....?, what I'm eat?

Strangely enough, I as a human being weird, who're not trying to accept when people care just because they're no reasonable excuse to care. When they are not my parents, not my siblings, not my close girl friends. I've no idea to have a bestfriend among man....just an ordinary friend I don't mind to share about thought, knowledge, and anything beneficial.

You're not standing with my shoe...so, you don't know nothing about how hurt I'd to go through this to read what's in  people's mind and heart.

I donno how to describe it...It's kind of unpredictable feeling. I don't even know it.

Ok, forget it.
Just now, I thought to talk about drama....


"I know, when I loss Alex...it's hurt me, it's so breaking my heart...". Hong Yeo Joo menahan Kei daripada pergi. Kei sedang menelan rasa kecewa yang sangat perit.

"But, if I loss you........". Hong Yeo Joo tunduk dan terdiam seketika.

"..........I would die". Hong Yeo Joo meneruskan kata-katanya dengan air mata.

"Gajima Kei......jebal, gajima...mianhae".

(Just a weird person I found in Kdrama)

How it possible when people have this kind of feeling. What she felt exactly?
Very confusing me till I thought she is crazy...but I give 8 out of 10 for this drama b'cuz she makes a good choice as what I wish her to choose Kei than Alex.

Sketsa di atas adalah iklan yang ditaja khas oleh lamborgini keluaran afrika......

Daripada kajian.....Perbezaan filem melayu Mdrama dengan Kdrama ialah...mostly sekarang Mdrama bila cerita base dia tentang cinta, maka it will be all about love dan tambahan perasa sikit bila ada konflik keluarga, orang kaya...orang miskin...dan kisah kehidupan yang seakan hampir sama. tapi

Bila tengok Kdrama, even base cerita tentang cinta, there is knowledge as the input. Contoh, bila cerita cinta tentang Doktor....setiap episode akan ada kisah and they'll explain every disease had mention in the drama. Other than that, story about law, investigation, foods ingredient, how to be success in business, how to be great students, about bullying and how to rise from the pain of life.....and sooooo on that sometimes can be related with our real life.

BUT.....I'm not saying Kdrama is the best one to watch.....Kdrama also not good and not perfect in certain part. Tapi, persamaan Mdrama dan Kdrama ni ialah para pelakon yang bukan suami isteri saling berpegang tangan. No different....

I'm not major in film to think about other alternative to avoid that scene other than don't do the scene.....
People who are study Diploma, Degree and Master in film....take action if you are Muslim and you love the sanctity of Islam. Just a gentle reminder for us...

Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form